Evine Live - Review about Invicta Watch from Visalia, California

Horrible return Policy and customer service.I apparently made my purchase 3 and 4 days before their holiday return policy started.

Honestly I was unaware of it in the first place until I called to verify everything was returnable. The rep I spoke to played everything, and said to ship it back. Well today, two of my items were rejected since I purchased before the 10-13 date. I spoke to a supervisor, to no avail.

He was not willing to make an exception even though I was originally told differently. The original person I spoke to today also today me one day the policy started and the supervisor have me a different date. Very inconsistent, and not knowledgeable. Had I been told correctly from the beginning, I would not be upset.

This company has no customer service, and lost a customer today.Thank God I didn't spend any more than I did with them.I work for Costco, I know what customer service is about.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Invicta Watch
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #789004 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Evine Live? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 08 #1155741

I have several invictas, however, will not buy another. I had one that the quit, so sent it in for repair (under warranty) however, after 5 months, and me waiting on hold for 30-50 minutes (several times)trying to find out the problem, I got email saying it could not be fixed,but they would keep it for parts. they finally sent me a replacement watch, not as nice as the one I sent, but ok. The day I got it,
the date was about 12 day behind, so tried to set it only to find out the stem workings could not allow it to be set, so had to turn the hands around by hand to get to the correct day setting. this was a “Grand Diver” watch. Itried to call the compny, and after three calls, and hold waits again for 35-40 minutes, I emailed the rep to call me and left my number they never return calls, only eml........... www.invictareview.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Evine Live. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Evine Live.
Filing a new complaint about