Framingham, Massachusetts

I purchased a refurbished big screen TV from Evine and waited ten days for delivery.It arrived yesterday and we discovered after setting it up the LCD screen was damaged and looked like cracks.

I called customer service who said they would arrange for UPS to pick it up and return and I should get a call today. No call was received so I called UPS who told me they do not call customers before pickup. Called Evine back and they told me there is nothing they can do and UPS can take 7-10 days to pick up the item. I work many hours and explained I was not comfortable leaving the TV only porch ( I live on a busy street)..plus I do not feel I should have to wait for a refund until they receive the TV back.

The only suggestion I was given was I could pay to ship it back but would not get reimbursed.I used to race about this company but am all done!!

Review about: Vizio 43 Inch Refurbished Smart Tv.

1.4
Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Vizio Tv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Evine Live?

Comments

sagg
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1214607

On February 13, 2015, the ShopHQ network was rebranded as EVINE Live, following ValueVision Media's acquisition of e-commerce company Dollars Per Minute, Inc.Founded by Russell Nuce and ValueVision CEO Mark Bozek, Dollars Per Minute operated the online shopping service Evine.

Bozek felt a rebranding of the shopping service would distance it from its negative consumer perceptions as ShopHQ. Parent company ValueVision also changed its name to Evine Live, Inc.[3] The network hired former QVC host Kathy Levine, and has featured merchandise branded under different reality TV stars, including Lisa Vanderpump and Countess Luann DeLesseps. It also sells products on its e-commerce website, Evine.com.

In July 2016, EVINE Live refreshed its brand to Evine.

In addition to dropping “Live” from the brand identity, the company also made minor changes to the brand’s logo.

The service hasn't changed, only the name, so you're bound to get get the same negative service.Amazon.com doesn't have tv shopping, but they sell just about everything that the shopping networks do, without the terrible customer service, and if you have prime, free shipping on prime shipping items.