Evine Live Vizio Tv Review from Framingham, Massachusetts
I purchased a refurbished big screen TV from Evine and waited ten days for delivery.It arrived yesterday and we discovered after setting it up the LCD screen was damaged and looked like cracks.
I called customer service who said they would arrange for UPS to pick it up and return and I should get a call today. No call was received so I called UPS who told me they do not call customers before pickup. Called Evine back and they told me there is nothing they can do and UPS can take 7-10 days to pick up the item. I work many hours and explained I was not comfortable leaving the TV only porch ( I live on a busy street)..plus I do not feel I should have to wait for a refund until they receive the TV back.
The only suggestion I was given was I could pay to ship it back but would not get reimbursed.I used to race about this company but am all done!!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."
- "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..."
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "Hi, my name is Aziz. I'm calling almost 1 months, but no one call me back. I'm try to cancel my bill. I don't want pay anymore. Can you help..."
- "I have a 2008 town and country Last Friday 12/12/2014 I went down to my garage to bring my kids to school, when I opened the garage my car had..."
- "I fell for their offer of a 30 day supply for $4.95, received the product, and then a surprise, my credit card charged $59.95. When I called about this, the person..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."