Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Horrible return Policy and customer service.I apparently made my purchase 3 and 4 days before their holiday return policy started.

Honestly I was unaware of it in the first place until I called to verify everything was returnable. The rep I spoke to played everything, and said to ship it back. Well today, two of my items were rejected since I purchased before the 10-13 date. I spoke to a supervisor, to no avail.

He was not willing to make an exception even though I was originally told differently. The original person I spoke to today also today me one day the policy started and the supervisor have me a different date. Very inconsistent, and not knowledgeable. Had I been told correctly from the beginning, I would not be upset.

This company has no customer service, and lost a customer today.Thank God I didn't spend any more than I did with them.I work for Costco, I know what customer service is about.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of invicta watch. Evine Live needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned invicta watch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Evine Live.

Had an Experience with Evine Live?

Comments

I have several invictas, however, will not buy another.I had one that the quit, so sent it in for repair (under warranty) however, after 5 months, and me waiting on hold for 30-50 minutes (several times)trying to find out the problem, I got email saying it could not be fixed,but they would keep it for parts.

they finally sent me a replacement watch, not as nice as the one I sent, but ok. The day I got it,

the date was about 12 day behind, so tried to set it only to find out the stem workings could not allow it to be set, so had to turn the hands around by hand to get to the correct day setting. this was a “Grand Diver” watch.

Itried to call the compny, and after three calls, and hold waits again for 35-40 minutes, I emailed the rep to call me and left my number they never return calls, only eml...........www.invictareview.com