I ordered something on their site on easy pay, been over a week and wondered why it was "still in process", well without informing me, they did a credit check and decided not to complete the order.Really?

My credit is just fine, I bought a new car three months ago they had no problem with my credit and QVC has never even done a credit check on me in the years I have shopped with them and done easy pay. I was buying a fryer not a car, why a credit check anyway? But regardless, they just don't contact you if there is a problem, how is that for customer service? But they now spam my email.

Checking online for complaints and found I am not the only one, they are a horrible company to deal with, I wish I researched before I made an order.I assumed they were like QVC.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $100. This person is overall dissatisfied with Evine Live. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Evine Live.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Evine Live to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Evine Live?

Comments