Saw a really cute dress on evine tv so went to website for first time. Couldn't fined size chart so called customer service and spoke with "Mike." Mike didn't know anything about size chart and just asked what size I usually wear, which was not helpful. He kept trying to help me by asking the same question. I decided to move on to my second question.

On the website, I noticed that at the top of the page it said, "Welcome, Rich". Who is Rich?? Not me. I was visiting evine for the very first time, have never ever logged into evine, and don't know anyone by that name. So I asked Mike if there was a security problem. He just kept telling me to log on by creating my own account without addressing my actually concern.

I thanked him for his time, and got the heck off the phone. BTW! I went back to site and found the size chart for the item: it was on the description page.

Never ever will order from this company when there are so many other known and trustworthy options.

This person wrote the review customer service and web security from Evine Live and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Evine Live to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Evine Live for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Evine Live?

Comments