Evine Live - Concern about web security and bad phone service

19 of 88 Evine Live reviews

Saw a really cute dress on evine tv so went to website for first time. Couldn't fined size chart so called customer service and spoke with "Mike." Mike didn't know anything about size chart and just asked what size I usually wear, which was not helpful. He kept trying to help me by asking the same question. I decided to move on to my second question.

On the website, I noticed that at the top of the page it said, "Welcome, Rich". Who is Rich?? Not me. I was visiting evine for the very first time, have never ever logged into evine, and don't know anyone by that name. So I asked Mike if there was a security problem. He just kept telling me to log on by creating my own account without addressing my actually concern.

I thanked him for his time, and got the heck off the phone. BTW! I went back to site and found the size chart for the item: it was on the description page.

Never ever will order from this company when there are so many other known and trustworthy options.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
19 of 88 Evine Live reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Evine Live. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Evine Live.
Filing a new complaint about
×